Every HVAC contracting business-owner should know how to handle growth in the organization. Many companies are focused on growing revenue but are not equipped with all the processes it takes to best manage and capitalize on that growth to spur future development.
In this workshop, you’ll learn the insights and strategies, along with specific directions on how and when to add personnel in key areas to maximize your growth plan. We will explore burning questions such as when you should an install crew, service manager, lead coordinator, office manager or other roles. Timing in hiring and expanding is everything.
You’ll also learn the importance of having a plan by department and utilizing key performance indicators (KPIs) to answer these critical questions, and you’ll get the training to develop mid-level managers in your company in order to carry those growth plans forward.
- A Planning Process to Develop Vision, Purpose, Values and Philosophies of Your Company
- Prioritization, Goal-Setting and Progress Checks by Company and Department
- How to Get Your Numbers Right (and Departmentalized)
- How to Align Their Pricing Systems
- How to Build a Marketing Plan that Includes Brand and Lead-Generation – and Ties to Growth Goals
- Understanding of Capacity, Production, Systems, and Processes to Grow
- Development of an Org Chart (1- and 3-year) and Org Plan Tied to Growth Targets
- Strategies for Developing Mid-Management and Executive Teams to “Transfer your DNA”
- Proper Meeting Rhythms