To set your company up for long-term success, you need to develop a business and operating plan for the full year ahead and look back on the current year for adjustments.
In this workshop, we will conduct a full review of all your company’s business processes while working to prioritize your company goals. Only then can we build our plan. Additionally, we’ll walk through creation of a positioning cookbook price system, and analyze how this can be used in your own company. Whether you already have a set price book or not, this analysis is essential in order understand how to sell while utilizing overhead per crew day, and combining marketing practices in the slower periods.
Finally, we will cover all aspects of service management, including how to develop tech lead turnovers and sales, exceling at service agreements and accessory sales, and marketing to gain access to new service clients both digitally and via traditional media.
- Creation of a Working Budget that Becomes Your Operating Platform
- Development of the Following Plans: Financial, Marketing, Production and HR
- Lead Forecasts
- Sales Forecasts and Closure Rates
- Estimated Marketing Budget
- Forecast for Labor
- All Methods of Pricing: Market and Cost Based; Shoulder Seasons Promotional Pricing; Break-Even Calculation; and More